1. Write your formula with a pen on a tablet.
2. Recognize it and export into a supported text representation (LaTeX, MML).
3. Analyze it with Wolfram Alpha, Octave, etc. Or search it on the Web.
Mathematician’s Assistant supports a wide variety of mathematical symbols and expressions, adapts to your handwriting, makes your mathematical studies smooth and involving as they are supposed to be.
• Currently predominant Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) appeared in the middle of the previous century.
• Being fairly robust and simple which is an advantage for a Machine they are far from being intuitive and natural which is a disadvantage for a Human.
• Worse than that they are the source of the professional disorder known as RSI.
• Admitting that computers and mobile devices connect with our living closer and closer every year there is inevitable need to develop more intuitive and natural HMI.
• Industry has already provided technical solutions like touch and pen interfaces.
• While being intuitive and natural these interfaces still need intelligent algorithms to be robust and useful.
• Not only we provide such algorithms, but also develop an architecture, which goal is to connect state of the art technologies developed by leading companies together with handwriting methods of input.
• This architecture will allow seamless integration of popular mathematical and search engines with handwriting recognition and thus greatly facilitate researches of mathematicians and those who study mathematics.