Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (hereinafter - the University) is a classic research university whose status as a self-governing (autonomous) research national university approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in 2009.
Strategic program of scientific and innovative activity of the University 2020 focuses on the development of the temporary innovative infrastructure. The University’s innovative infrastructure includes:
- Science Park;
- Department of International Cooperation and Innovation;
- Center for Technology Transfer;
- Student Business Incubator;
- 10 Scientific and Educational Centers;
- 16 High-tech Centers;
- 66 Research Laboratories;
- Ukrainian-French Laboratory of Molecular Chemistry;
- Ukrainian-German Scientific Center of Nanobiotechnologies;
- International Associated Laboratory “Instrumentation Developments for Experiments at Accelerator Facilities and Accelerating Techniques;
- National Contact Point of the “Horizon 2020”.
Nowadays it is necessary to create an effective innovative infrastructure for Science Park to activate the research and development aimed at increasing knowledge intensity and competitiveness of domestic production, to improve logistics and information support of University’s research. The corresponding investment project has been prepared and submitted to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Currently the Science Park has such structure:
1) Center for Marketing Research and Development:
- Full range of marketing consulting,
- Determination of potential consumers in shaping customer base,
- Determination of potential partners for scientific and technical cooperation,
- Development of promotion strategy;
2) Innovative Business Support Center:
- Development of business plans according to standards,
- Development of feasibility studies,
- Full range of investment consulting,
- Search for sources of funding at all stages of a project;
3) Center for Intercultural Professional Communication and Harmonization of Terminology:
- Composing and updating mono-, bi- and multilingual terminological glossaries and terminological data,
- Linguistic consulting and professional couching, technical and legal translation,
- Management of big translation projects;
4) Center of professional auditing education and research activities:
- Services for technical and professional expertise of scientific works.
Creation of innovative infrastructure for the Science Park will improve the credibility of the University in Ukraine, confirm its international recognition and reputation in the international scientific and academic community as a modern classic research institution.
We are looking for investment for creation of the Science Park’s innovative infrastructure and partners for joint research and development projects.
For more information, please visit our site: www.scp.knu.ua